We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Pittsburgh area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
I've heard positive things about the Zoo & Aquarium - but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Oh -- if you know of any good, children friendly restaurants as well, I'd love some input on that too.
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 2 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 3 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 4 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 5 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 6 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 9 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 19 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 20 time to visit statue
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 23 Chester, CN
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
Kids/Family trip to Pittsburgh around the Thanksgiving Holiday time period