We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Pittsburgh area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
I've heard positive things about the Zoo & Aquarium - but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Oh -- if you know of any good, children friendly restaurants as well, I'd love some input on that too.
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 2 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 3 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 4 an mission additional most often than
- 5 Wedding gifts?
- 6 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 8 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Day trips from Boston
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 21 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 22 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 23 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
Kids/Family trip to Pittsburgh around the Thanksgiving Holiday time period