We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Pittsburgh area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
I've heard positive things about the Zoo & Aquarium - but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Oh -- if you know of any good, children friendly restaurants as well, I'd love some input on that too.
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT d*j
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 sugestions
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Boston area hotels
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 21 Quick road trip
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
Kids/Family trip to Pittsburgh around the Thanksgiving Holiday time period