We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Pittsburgh area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
I've heard positive things about the Zoo & Aquarium - but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Oh -- if you know of any good, children friendly restaurants as well, I'd love some input on that too.
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 2 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 3 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 4 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 5 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 6 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 8 Seaside, California
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 12 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 16 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 17 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 18 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 22 What car service?
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 Denali
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
Kids/Family trip to Pittsburgh around the Thanksgiving Holiday time period