We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 2 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 3 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 4 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 5 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 10 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Returned from Sedona
- 13 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 14 Carlsbad Caverns
- 15 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 16 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 17 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 18 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 19 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 20 Biloxi Suggestions
- 21 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 22 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 25 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?