We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 3 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 4 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 14 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 15 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 18 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 19 Sea world San Diego
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Small group dining in Napa area