We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 4 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 5 Help with Northwest Trip
- 6 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 7 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 8 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 9 Myrtle beach
- 10 "Fitness" vacations
- 11 Orlando area weather in June
- 12 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 13 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 14 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 15 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 16 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 17 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 18 Boston Food Tour
- 19 Help plan my trip please
- 20 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 21 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 24 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 25 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?