We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 2 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 4 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 5 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 6 Senior Travel Helper
- 7 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 8 your favorite city USA?
- 9 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 10 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 11 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 14 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 15 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 16 Help with driving East to West
- 17 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 18 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 21 Pacific coast road trip
- 22 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 23 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 24 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?