We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Daytona Beach and ??
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 8 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 9 Colorado trip
- 10 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 13 Grand Marais?
- 14 Things to do around New York
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 18 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 21 Barrow Alaska
- 22 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 23 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 24 Park City Utah
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour