We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion planning
- 2 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 3 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 4 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 10 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 13 US Trip
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?