We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 6 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?