We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 4 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 5 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Getting around in NYC
- 12 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 13 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 19 International student, applying for school
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 24 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?