We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida for a while
- 2 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 3 Florida apartments/condos?
- 4 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 5 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 6 Quick Acela Questions
- 7 Please help me with directions
- 8 http://www.wecareskincare.com/juvalux/
- 9 has been developed as a strong
- 10 Dinner having had significantly less than 500 calories
- 11 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 12 Exercises Drop Belly Fat
- 13 Budget Hotels near Jessa Ram Hospital
- 14 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 15 You will need a lot of this
- 16 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 17 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 18 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 19 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 20 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 21 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 22 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 23 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 24 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/zyalix/
- 25 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?