We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 3 Touring Hearst Castle
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 8 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 9 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 San Francisco
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?