We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/nuviante-reviews/
- 2 http://luxmuscle.com/juvalux/
- 3 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 4 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 6 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 7 ((#1800#841,6436))
- 8 nashville,tenn
- 9 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 10 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 11 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 12 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 13 Yosemite Hike
- 14 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 17 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 18 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 19 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 25 Anniversary destination
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?