We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 2 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 3 Vegetarian in Boston
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 6 Annapolis to Boston
- 7 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 13 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 14 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 15 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 16 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 17 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 18 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 21 Hiking - United States
- 22 Road trip October
- 23 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?