We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Road trip through the south
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 15 Getting around Las Vegas
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Rafting near Denali
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 Kennebunkport and....?
- 25 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants