We have some friends visiting from England for a couple weeks over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are looking at a possible 2-3 day trip to the Cincinnati area. We'll be traveling with two young girls, ages 4 & 2, so they need to be child friendly & entertaining for the children.
Obviously thought of the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium -- but there's got to be more! I know there is a Children's Museum -- but is that interesting for children that age? Are there any riverboats that travel that time of year (or would that be simply too cold?) Any other ideas?
I'm sure there are many holiday light display/attractions and other holiday activities, but not being from the area I'm not sure what's a good choice!
Any advice and ideas will be GREATLY appreciated!
Kids Activities in Cincinnati Thanksgiving/early December?
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 10 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 11 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 17 Boston area
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 23 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand