Taking my 7 year old daughter and her cousin (along with my mom and sister) to see Annie at the Palace Theater (Broadway and 47th). I was hoping to make a reservation somewhere - we are going to a matinee at 2pm - suggestions that are kid-friendly AND take reservations? Thanks!
Kid-friendly restaurant that takes reservations in NYC theater district?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour companies
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 6 Round trip from Chicago
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Apartment Rentals DC
- 15 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 16 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 22 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 23 new york plays
- 24 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 25 San Francisco - mid October