Does anyone have a recommendation for a family vacation in the Northeast? We have a 3 year old girl and an 18 month old boy. Looking for something for the week of July 21st that is active, out-doorsy and not too pricey...
Kid-friendly resort or destination in the Northeast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 8 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 Christmas weather?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 New York City and New England
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Thousand Islands
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 23 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?