I am looking to surprise my fiance with a trip to Kiawah for her 30th Birthday. I am looking at Labor Day weekend. Will it be unbearably hot at that time of the year? I have been to Kiawah twice but both in May.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 2 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 3 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 4 11 days SE coast road trip
- 5 Silverthorne
- 6 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 7 Places to stay in TX...?
- 8 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 9 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 10 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 11 50th in Hawaii
- 12 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 13 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 16 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 17 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 18 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 19 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 20 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 21 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 22 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 23 Berkshires with a toddler
- 24 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 25 hilicopter tour oahu