When I was young my family traveled to SD to see Mt Rushmore and spent the night at a cabin at the foot of the mountain. My mother thinks it was Keystone. I remember a busy main street and the cabins were tiny little cabins with basic kitchenette that when you came outside and turned you could see the presidents. I am planning a trip this summer and wondering if these cabins are still there. Does any of this sound familiar??? This has been several years so I could be off on Keystone but touristy main street - we ate buffalo burgers - tiny cabin at the end of this street. Hoping I am not completely crazy AND I could take my family to this same place - any help is greatly appreciated!!
Keystone SD - cabin rental - could it still be there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March