When I was young my family traveled to SD to see Mt Rushmore and spent the night at a cabin at the foot of the mountain. My mother thinks it was Keystone. I remember a busy main street and the cabins were tiny little cabins with basic kitchenette that when you came outside and turned you could see the presidents. I am planning a trip this summer and wondering if these cabins are still there. Does any of this sound familiar??? This has been several years so I could be off on Keystone but touristy main street - we ate buffalo burgers - tiny cabin at the end of this street. Hoping I am not completely crazy AND I could take my family to this same place - any help is greatly appreciated!!
Keystone SD - cabin rental - could it still be there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 2 Denver Area To Do (couple) - Side Trips Too
- 3 Grand Teton, Yellowstone & Glacier via Denver
- 4 Minneapolis>ND>SD>Denver
- 5 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 6 Best scenic route from Denver to Charleston sc
- 7 Suggestions for Restaurant in Boulder & Sports Bar in Denver
- 8 Roadtrip from Fort Wayne to Denver, what to see???
- 9 Quick Denver Trip!
- 10 4 nights in/near Denver with kids?
- 11 Snowmobiling and Casino?
- 12 Please help plan our road trip from Denver to San Francisco
- 13 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
- 16 Getting from Denver to Colorado Springs [options?]
- 17 Denver Trip Report - Day 1
- 18 Long weekend in the Denver area
- 19 How to get a minivan for a full size car price in Denver
- 20 Denver and Breckenridge in June with young children
- 21 Yellowstone via Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 22 Our first trip to Denver
- 23 denver to badlands
- 24 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 25 Denver in late September