When I was young my family traveled to SD to see Mt Rushmore and spent the night at a cabin at the foot of the mountain. My mother thinks it was Keystone. I remember a busy main street and the cabins were tiny little cabins with basic kitchenette that when you came outside and turned you could see the presidents. I am planning a trip this summer and wondering if these cabins are still there. Does any of this sound familiar??? This has been several years so I could be off on Keystone but touristy main street - we ate buffalo burgers - tiny cabin at the end of this street. Hoping I am not completely crazy AND I could take my family to this same place - any help is greatly appreciated!!
Keystone SD - cabin rental - could it still be there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 8 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 15 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Jersey City Parking
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley