When I was young my family traveled to SD to see Mt Rushmore and spent the night at a cabin at the foot of the mountain. My mother thinks it was Keystone. I remember a busy main street and the cabins were tiny little cabins with basic kitchenette that when you came outside and turned you could see the presidents. I am planning a trip this summer and wondering if these cabins are still there. Does any of this sound familiar??? This has been several years so I could be off on Keystone but touristy main street - we ate buffalo burgers - tiny cabin at the end of this street. Hoping I am not completely crazy AND I could take my family to this same place - any help is greatly appreciated!!
Keystone SD - cabin rental - could it still be there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 charlotte
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Sonoma or napa?
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Black Hills Trip Report
- 19 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 20 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Cape Cod in October
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 Theater Historians
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!