Taking a brief family trip to Key West in a few weeks to visit dear family friends. We spent one day there last year and saw the butterfly conservatory. Any other must see places for kids - 8 & 9 years old?
Key West w/kids February 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 5 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Need limo service from JFK
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Travel West Coast
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 20 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 21 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 22 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 23 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?