I am getting married in Key West in May at the Key West Garden Club (West Martello Tower). We are looking for a restaurant to have our dinner at afterward for the 12 of us. I originally thought Louie's Backyard would be good, but I am wondering if there would be any privacy in the indoor area? I have thought about Latitudes as well. We don't need a private room, but it would be nice. I would like a space without a large minimum required and since we are only 12, I feel like a lot of private rooms might be too large. Do you all have any suggestions on a good place to go for a dinner/celebration afterward?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 16 Quick road trip
- 17 What to request?
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Great Falls or Helena?