I am getting married in Key West in May at the Key West Garden Club (West Martello Tower). We are looking for a restaurant to have our dinner at afterward for the 12 of us. I originally thought Louie's Backyard would be good, but I am wondering if there would be any privacy in the indoor area? I have thought about Latitudes as well. We don't need a private room, but it would be nice. I would like a space without a large minimum required and since we are only 12, I feel like a lot of private rooms might be too large. Do you all have any suggestions on a good place to go for a dinner/celebration afterward?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 2 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 car rentals in San Diego
- 5 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 Angels Landing
- 12 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 13 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 14 First time visit to California
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 19 Touring Hearst Castle
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip