Hello, my parents are planning a trip to Key West in December leaving around December 17th. They wanted to fly into Miami or Ft Lauderdale and rent a car to drive to the Keys. They want to try staying in a cottage instead of a hotel, if those are even available. Are there places to stay in most of the towns or just near Key West and Key Largo, on google maps they show towns like Marathon and Islamorada. They are fine with not being where all the other tourists are if that helps. Also I heard a lot about Biscayne and Dry Tortugas NP and they wanted to check them out. They are still in the planning so anything would really help. Also how long would you suggest going there for , would 7 including travel be enough for them.
Key West Trip
- 1 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 2 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Hotels in New Orleans
- 9 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Great Beach's
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Death Valley in November
- 20 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Minnesota State Fair
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston