Will be visiting eldery (82) mother in south Florida the week before Xmas. We have never been to Key West, thinking of taking a driving trip there (4-5 hours?) and would like to find a comfortable hotel/B&B that is somewhat quiet, no steep stairs to climb, yet close enough to activities in town. Mother is in good shape for her age, but stair climbing is hard. We would like to stick under $200/night, thinking 2-3 nights between 12-16 and 12-24. Any suggestions on accommodations, restaurants, sightseeing and shopping would be helpful. Thanks!
Key West suggestions needed for week before Xmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 San Diego farmer's markets
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 24 drive from SF to crater lake
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed