Will be visiting eldery (82) mother in south Florida the week before Xmas. We have never been to Key West, thinking of taking a driving trip there (4-5 hours?) and would like to find a comfortable hotel/B&B that is somewhat quiet, no steep stairs to climb, yet close enough to activities in town. Mother is in good shape for her age, but stair climbing is hard. We would like to stick under $200/night, thinking 2-3 nights between 12-16 and 12-24. Any suggestions on accommodations, restaurants, sightseeing and shopping would be helpful. Thanks!
Key West suggestions needed for week before Xmas
View all United States activity »
- 1 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Princeville in January
- 7 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 pa to az
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??