Will be visiting eldery (82) mother in south Florida the week before Xmas. We have never been to Key West, thinking of taking a driving trip there (4-5 hours?) and would like to find a comfortable hotel/B&B that is somewhat quiet, no steep stairs to climb, yet close enough to activities in town. Mother is in good shape for her age, but stair climbing is hard. We would like to stick under $200/night, thinking 2-3 nights between 12-16 and 12-24. Any suggestions on accommodations, restaurants, sightseeing and shopping would be helpful. Thanks!
Key West suggestions needed for week before Xmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Christmas in TX
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 19 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 21 California
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 Long Island Advice