I am from Sweden and I would like to go to Key West during the Spring break 2014.
When is it best to go there?
During witch dates is it most students?
Do you know any good pubs or restaurants to go to?
Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 4 Northwest Passage
- 5 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments