I am from Sweden and I would like to go to Key West during the Spring break 2014.
When is it best to go there?
During witch dates is it most students?
Do you know any good pubs or restaurants to go to?
Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 5 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Michigan advice needed
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Yosemite Valley showers
- 16 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 LegoLand Florida
- 19 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 20 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 louisiana bayou
- 23 SF Cable Cars
- 24 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 25 Mobile Suggestions