I am from Sweden and I would like to go to Key West during the Spring break 2014.
When is it best to go there?
During witch dates is it most students?
Do you know any good pubs or restaurants to go to?
Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 3 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 4 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 5 Northern California Gardens.
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 10 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 18 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 19 Providence RI Waterfire
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 25 Orlando Baggage Storage