I am looking to visit Key West in October & have booked a room at the Southernmost House in Key West which look adorable. The only problem is the room I booked- Charlie's Attic does not have any pictures posted. I am looking for anyone who has seen that particular room or stayed in the room to provide me with some honest feedback. The rest of the property looks great but I am nervous to not see any pictures of this space. I don't want to arrive & be greeted with spider webs.
Key West- Southernmost House "Charlie's attic"
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Charlotte restaurant help
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson