Hello all! We are heading to Key West in a few weeks for our first time, and would appreciate any/all recommendations you have for lunch, dinner, sights, things to do...we will have a car and look forward to seeing more of the keys during the week we're there, so anything you'd like to recommend, we're probably up for it! Thanks!
key west recommendations?
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 9 Help with NYC transit
- 10 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 11 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 12 Boston Area College Tour
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Williamsburg VA
- 22 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Baseball Road Trip
- 25 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!