Hello all! We are heading to Key West in a few weeks for our first time, and would appreciate any/all recommendations you have for lunch, dinner, sights, things to do...we will have a car and look forward to seeing more of the keys during the week we're there, so anything you'd like to recommend, we're probably up for it! Thanks!
key west recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kid School Admission
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 Minneapolis Parking
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA