I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 camaro hire in waikiki
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 23 Orlando for Work
- 24 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado