I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 3 Colorado trip
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 8 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 9 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 10 Alaska- Best tours
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 13 First visit in New Mexico
- 14 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 15 San Diego Public Transportation
- 16 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 17 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 18 Yellowstone Dining
- 19 Coronado Ferry
- 20 Cape cod and Acadia
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 24 Things to do around New York
- 25 Savannah GA