I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 Temecula Winery Tours
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Fairbanks Alaska
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 13 Broadway choices
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Question About Sealodge
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts