I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip advice from TN to TX
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 10 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 11 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 21 Charleston, SC help
- 22 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 23 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 24 middlebury vt snow
- 25 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah