I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Boston area -- nature
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?