I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 Hilton Midtown New York
- 10 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 11 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 15 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members