I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 13 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 14 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 19 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?