I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 9 palm desert, CA
- 10 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 11 late-night DC restaurant
- 12 Balloon fest hotels
- 13 Philadelphia ?
- 14 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 15 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 18 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 19 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 20 Houston in September
- 21 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide