I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 5 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 California San Diego area lodging
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Las Vegas in March
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 23 Montana- what are must see places?
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?