I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 6 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 9 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 10 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 11 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite