I'm looking for advice on which Key West hotels have nice ocean views and maybe a balcony. We've stayed at The Marquesa before and loved it. Thinking of pairing it with another spot that has the ocean views we're looking for and maybe an outdoor deck with restaurant. Would love any suggestions that you have. We're pretty flexible on budget since it would probably be a fairly short trip.
Key West Hotels with Ocean Views?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 NW Houston restaurant help
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 12 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 13 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation