my boyfriend and I are planning a trip for new years which is also my birthday. We are planning on going to key west for a couple nights but I cant decide what hotel to stay at. Any suggestions for hotels that are not too pricey, have no minimum night stay (because we are only staying for 2 or 3 nights) and that is near duval street or the beach! thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 4 California Trip
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Weather in Chicago
- 18 Road trip around Washington DC
- 19 Utah trip Itinerary
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Help me with this