my boyfriend and I are planning a trip for new years which is also my birthday. We are planning on going to key west for a couple nights but I cant decide what hotel to stay at. Any suggestions for hotels that are not too pricey, have no minimum night stay (because we are only staying for 2 or 3 nights) and that is near duval street or the beach! thanks!
key west hotels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Wedding venue in NH
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants