My husband and I have two nights without kids in Key West in July. What's the best hotel? I noticed great review on the Marquesas, but I think that I'd prefer being on the water. The one bedrooms at the Sunset are booked already. How's the Ocean Key or Pier House? Thanks.
Key West Hotel - Nicest and Most Romantic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Seafood
- 3 Boston
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 17 Boston/Salem with kids
- 18 Connecticut River Byway
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question