Planning trip at Christmas for our family (Husband and me, 21 yr old, 19 yr old, 16 yr old). We have done Turks and Caicos, Playa del Carmen, and Jamaica in the past. I have always wanted to go to Key West. Wondering if anyone can comment on weather and general scene there in December. Realize it won't be as warm as the Carribean.
Key West at Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Philadelphia
- 3 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston