We are looking for help re accomodation in Key west. We are planning to stay there on Dec 20th and 21st, we are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children. I have had a look online and the same few hotels seem to be coming up on every site and all are very expensive. If you have any local advice it would be gratefully appreciated.
Key West Accomodation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 5 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 6 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 8 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 Two airports to choose from?
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 16 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 17 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 18 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 layover
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 23 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?