We are looking for help re accomodation in Key west. We are planning to stay there on Dec 20th and 21st, we are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children. I have had a look online and the same few hotels seem to be coming up on every site and all are very expensive. If you have any local advice it would be gratefully appreciated.
Key West Accomodation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 20 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Mesa Verde