i keep hearing about this kettle moraine state park. has anybody been here before? i want to do a short camping weekend from Chicago, and it seems close enough to enjoy some time out there. has anybody here been camping and hiking there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 2 Chicago to Mount Rushmore...?
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 7 Zurich airport connections
- 8 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 9 DC Metro to other sites?
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 12 Cleveland West Side Market
- 13 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 14 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 15 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 16 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 17 DC Hotel location help
- 18 Dinosaur National Monument
- 19 Eastern Seaboard
- 20 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 21 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 22 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 23 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 25 Miami airport--safety??