i keep hearing about this kettle moraine state park. has anybody been here before? i want to do a short camping weekend from Chicago, and it seems close enough to enjoy some time out there. has anybody here been camping and hiking there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 2 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Phone SIM
- 6 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 7 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 8 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 9 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 10 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 11 New England Canada Road Trip
- 12 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 13 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 14 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 15 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 18 A day in Boston
- 19 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 20 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Newport , RI
- 23 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip