i keep hearing about this kettle moraine state park. has anybody been here before? i want to do a short camping weekend from Chicago, and it seems close enough to enjoy some time out there. has anybody here been camping and hiking there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Vegetarian in Boston
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 6 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 7 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 8 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 9 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 12 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 13 Annapolis to Boston
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 18 Hiking - United States
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 21 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 22 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 23 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 24 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 25 Rose Parade Novice