Flying into Louisville and spending some time in Kentucky and also driving to Indianapolis for a day or two. Never been to either and just looking for ideas, suggestions, and opinions from locals and people that have visited the area.
Kentucky/Indiana Trip Suggestions/Opinions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly