Flying into Louisville and spending some time in Kentucky and also driving to Indianapolis for a day or two. Never been to either and just looking for ideas, suggestions, and opinions from locals and people that have visited the area.
Kentucky/Indiana Trip Suggestions/Opinions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion to Albuquerque
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Round trip from Chicago
- 12 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 13 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?