Flying into Louisville and spending some time in Kentucky and also driving to Indianapolis for a day or two. Never been to either and just looking for ideas, suggestions, and opinions from locals and people that have visited the area.
Kentucky/Indiana Trip Suggestions/Opinions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 14 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 15 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 16 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 17 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 18 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 19 Phoenix restaurants
- 20 5 week in US/Mexico
- 21 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 22 10 day trip to California
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco