Flying into Louisville and spending some time in Kentucky and also driving to Indianapolis for a day or two. Never been to either and just looking for ideas, suggestions, and opinions from locals and people that have visited the area.
Kentucky/Indiana Trip Suggestions/Opinions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 West Coast Bound End of March
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 13 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 Locker at JFK
- 18 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 San Diego
- 23 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat