We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Kentucky State parks in December
- 1 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 One day in Washington DC
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 18 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 19 San Antonio
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Key West on NYE
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond