We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-reflexion/
- 3 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 7 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 9 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 12 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 13 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 14 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile