We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10X : HP pRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP 24*7
- 2 10X : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL 24*7
- 3 10X : YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 YAHOO 24*7
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 8 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 Food Festival Tour
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 19 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 20 seattle apartment
- 21 Universal Studios vacation
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway