We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 3 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 4 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 5 Traveling with an infant
- 6 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer
- 7 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 9 Birthday vacation ideas
- 10 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 11 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 12 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 13 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 14 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 15 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 16 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 17 Kauai helicopter flight
- 18 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 19 Colorado Hiking in September
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 22 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 23 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 24 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 25 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?