We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 2 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 3 Miami airport--safety??
- 4 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 5 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 Recent Spam Attacks
- 8 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 9 US whole month of January where to
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 12 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 19 Baltimore Weekend
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time