We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 3 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 13 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 south west family trip itinerary
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 21 wasting time around JFK
- 22 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 23 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 24 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 25 SF Restaurant