We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 2 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 BBQ
- 5 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 8 Anaheim - no car
- 9 First time to Alaska
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Pacific Northwest
- 12 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 13 Things to do in NYC
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 16 24 days out west
- 17 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 18 Hawaii Cruise
- 19 New York best app
- 20 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Hawaii - where?
- 25 Shenandoah National park