We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Kentucky State parks in December
- 1 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 23 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 24 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake