We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We love Boston...
- 2 San Francisco In Dec
- 3 Glacier National Park in September
- 4 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 5 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 8 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 9 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 12 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 13 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 14 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 15 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 16 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 17 New Software
- 18 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 19 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 20 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 23 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 24 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska