We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 2 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 3 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 11 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 12 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 13 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 14 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Moving to Montana
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 18 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Savanah GA
- 22 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids