We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Route Planning for East USA
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 8 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 9 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 12 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 13 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 17 Skagway
- 18 Retiring in NM?
- 19 Chicago to Charleston
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 24 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 25 Honeymoon out west.