We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Kentucky State parks in December
- 1 Professional Management & Association Services
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 Around North America (cruise)
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 16 Boston and surrounding area
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 21 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego