We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/Tru-testo-fuel-platinum/
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 5 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 9 Short Notice
- 10 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 11 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 15 Inn at Key West
- 16 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 17 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 18 Black History Museum
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 arizona rte 66
- 24 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 25 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot