We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Kentucky State parks in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Colorado in the summer!
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 11 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 15 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 18 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 5 week in US/Mexico
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC