We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 2 Are you looking Innovative Performances?
- 3 Tips for you travel in Thailand and wander Bangkok from A to Z.
- 4 http://www.fitnessbites.org/crepe-erase
- 5 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-gieo-serum/
- 6 Do you want Brazil Passport Visa?
- 7 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 8 Are you searching pest control company in Melbourne FL ?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 IAH to HOU Questions
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!