We live in Columbus Ohio and find ourselves within driving distance of Kentucky, the state parks look very interesting and inviting. However is it a good idea to be visiting the same in winter now in December? Are the caves and Cumberland Falls all open at this time of the year, the websites mention that they are. Also how cold does it get?
Any advice on the above will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Kentucky State parks in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Philly
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 20 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014