Just looking for suggestions of restaurants and diners in some of our states smaller towns. There are a lot of good places to eat if one just knows about them. There is a great restauant in Glendale, KY called "The Whistle Stop"--they serve great lunches and wonderful fried chicken for dinners. There is also the Depot and Bistro LaBelle in Midway. Hope you get the idea. Just list the restuarant and the town it is in. Looking for restaurants from all over Kentucky. Thanks a lot!!
Kentucky off the beaten track diners and restaurants
- 1 !#$@Watch The Great Gatsby Online Free Streaming in all qualities!!
- 2 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 Lake Tahoe
- 8 Baseball Road Trip
- 9 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Moab and Bluff
- 12 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 21 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions