Just looking for suggestions of restaurants and diners in some of our states smaller towns. There are a lot of good places to eat if one just knows about them. There is a great restauant in Glendale, KY called "The Whistle Stop"--they serve great lunches and wonderful fried chicken for dinners. There is also the Depot and Bistro LaBelle in Midway. Hope you get the idea. Just list the restuarant and the town it is in. Looking for restaurants from all over Kentucky. Thanks a lot!!
Kentucky off the beaten track diners and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 2 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 6 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 7 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 8 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 18 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas