Just looking for suggestions of restaurants and diners in some of our states smaller towns. There are a lot of good places to eat if one just knows about them. There is a great restauant in Glendale, KY called "The Whistle Stop"--they serve great lunches and wonderful fried chicken for dinners. There is also the Depot and Bistro LaBelle in Midway. Hope you get the idea. Just list the restuarant and the town it is in. Looking for restaurants from all over Kentucky. Thanks a lot!!
Kentucky off the beaten track diners and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 2 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 3 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 4 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 san diego or nearby area
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 16 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 17 Charleston, SC help
- 18 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 middlebury vt snow
- 21 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 22 Miami Marlins
- 23 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver