Just looking for suggestions of restaurants and diners in some of our states smaller towns. There are a lot of good places to eat if one just knows about them. There is a great restauant in Glendale, KY called "The Whistle Stop"--they serve great lunches and wonderful fried chicken for dinners. There is also the Depot and Bistro LaBelle in Midway. Hope you get the idea. Just list the restuarant and the town it is in. Looking for restaurants from all over Kentucky. Thanks a lot!!
Kentucky off the beaten track diners and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 2 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 3 Where to from Tampa?
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 5 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 8 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 9 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 10 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 11 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 12 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 13 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 16 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Is the New York subway safe?
- 19 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 20 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 21 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 22 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 25 Skiing New Mexico