Just looking for suggestions of restaurants and diners in some of our states smaller towns. There are a lot of good places to eat if one just knows about them. There is a great restauant in Glendale, KY called "The Whistle Stop"--they serve great lunches and wonderful fried chicken for dinners. There is also the Depot and Bistro LaBelle in Midway. Hope you get the idea. Just list the restuarant and the town it is in. Looking for restaurants from all over Kentucky. Thanks a lot!!
Kentucky off the beaten track diners and restaurants
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 10 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 17 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn