We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 4 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 5 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 6 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 9 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 16 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 17 Savannah GA
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?