We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 9 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 12 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 13 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Barrow Alaska
- 16 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 19 Park City Utah
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Maine in latter half of September
- 22 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 23 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux