We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 Biloxi questions again
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 21 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?