We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Denver in a half day
- 20 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 21 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?