We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 11 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 12 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 16 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 22 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 23 denver to badlands
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.