We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 California Tour Groups?
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 8 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 9 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 17 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 24 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England