We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
- 1 Car trip from Seattle
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 10 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!