We are planning on driving in Kentucky with a one year old. We want to see the fall foliage. (2012) I know that there was a water shortage this year so I don't know when the best time would be to make this trip. Also would like suggestions for scenic day trips and photo opportunities, places to stay that are kid friendly, and places to eat that are gluten free. Also great artists to visit along the way. Thanks for your help. We will be driving in to Kentucky from Indy. IN
Kentucky Fall Foliage Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 How To Looks Fine
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 8 Hana from the aiport
- 9 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 from Moab to Bryce
- 19 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 20 San Diego-Hotel
- 21 Los Angeles day trips
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite