I am searching for reasonable lodging for the Kentucky Derby in Louisville, KY on for Friday May 3rd, and Saturday May 5 (2 nights) I am looking for two rooms $150 or less each per night. Can anyone recommend a place? I have not had any luck in finding such in a location and in a condition I would want to stay. i.e I have only found dirty, run down hotels or decent hotels 30 miles away.Any help? Any place definitely not to stay? Anything?
Kentucky Derby Lodging?
- 1 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 NYC
- 6 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 20 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake