We have the B&Bs reserved (Veranda, Montgomery and Woodhaven) but need help with choosing which distilleries and best way to spend our five days in this KY area. Any information on good restaurant choices would help too. Speed Museum is already on our list. Many thanks.
Kentucky Bourbon Trail with Nights in Bardstown, Versailles and Louisville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 15 Yosemite Fire
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 18 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Fancy dining
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 25 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?