We have the B&Bs reserved (Veranda, Montgomery and Woodhaven) but need help with choosing which distilleries and best way to spend our five days in this KY area. Any information on good restaurant choices would help too. Speed Museum is already on our list. Many thanks.
Kentucky Bourbon Trail with Nights in Bardstown, Versailles and Louisville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 With a ticket to the round
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 19 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 20 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 21 West Coast Road Trip
- 22 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york