We have the B&Bs reserved (Veranda, Montgomery and Woodhaven) but need help with choosing which distilleries and best way to spend our five days in this KY area. Any information on good restaurant choices would help too. Speed Museum is already on our list. Many thanks.
Kentucky Bourbon Trail with Nights in Bardstown, Versailles and Louisville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Cabin in Asheville area
- 11 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Zion the narrows
- 14 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 15 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 16 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 17 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 18 New England Family Trip - August
- 19 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 20 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 21 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 22 Cell phone service in Moab
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip