We have the B&Bs reserved (Veranda, Montgomery and Woodhaven) but need help with choosing which distilleries and best way to spend our five days in this KY area. Any information on good restaurant choices would help too. Speed Museum is already on our list. Many thanks.
Kentucky Bourbon Trail with Nights in Bardstown, Versailles and Louisville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Road trip through the south
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 15 Getting around Las Vegas
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Rafting near Denali
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 Kennebunkport and....?
- 25 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants