We have the B&Bs reserved (Veranda, Montgomery and Woodhaven) but need help with choosing which distilleries and best way to spend our five days in this KY area. Any information on good restaurant choices would help too. Speed Museum is already on our list. Many thanks.
Kentucky Bourbon Trail with Nights in Bardstown, Versailles and Louisville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Transportation help in Philly
- 5 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 8 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 9 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 10 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour