We're planning a long weekend trip to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail in May with another couple. Looking for any info or suggestions on how many days it takes to complete it (is 3 enough?), where to stay over during the trip (I think we'll starting in Lexington and heading west from there), and any suggestions on restaurants, pubs/bars, and other unique activities or places to visit in the area. We're not looking for anything fancy, just casual and fun.
Also, are there driving services you can hire for the area each day? Maybe the better question is -- is that something we would need or want? We're not really interested in a full-on packaged tour, but didn't know if that is something any Bourbon Trail vets could/would recommend.
As always, thanks for the info, insights, perspective and advice. I know our fellow Fodor travelers always have the best suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 온라인릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 2 다빈치무료게임 ♀접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 3 무료다빈치 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 4 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/juvarelle/
- 5 오션무료게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 무료손오공 ⊙☏홈 피 -SCC883.컴 ⊙
- 7 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 8 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 9 http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 http://www.expertskinsolutions.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 12 무료황금성 ※☏접_속: SCC883.컴 ※
- 13 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▲☆홈 피 = scc883.컴 ☏
- 14 http://wellnessfeeds.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 15 http://www.expertskinsolutions.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 16 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hydroluxe-serum/
- 17 Hence there is what we call blocked and unblocked
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 22 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 23 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 24 Baltimore Weekend
- 25 Dinosaur National Monument