Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 10 day trip
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 5 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 6 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Condo Rental in Florida
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 planning a trip to US
- 13 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 16 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 17 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 18 Texas
- 19 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 20 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 21 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 24 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?