Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 4 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 9 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 10 Rockport, MA dining?
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 18 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 23 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 hotel near Met NYC