Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 2 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 Where to from Tampa?
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 11 Is the New York subway safe?
- 12 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 13 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 14 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 15 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 Skiing New Mexico
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 21 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 22 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 23 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 24 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 25 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent