Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Boston suggestions
- 20 California
- 21 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!