Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley