Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 12 ONP help
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 16 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 17 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Coastal New England Road trip
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 24 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 25 Park City ideas