Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 7 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Road trip itinerary
- 12 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 20 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 21 denver to badlands
- 22 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 Argentinians in NYC!!