Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Quick SoCal question
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 New England September
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 Tampa in February
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 NYC taxi vs car service
- 17 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 18 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Austin Food Trucks
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 searching for urban master planned community
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Condos near Disney World