Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 12 charleston during Christmas Week
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 25 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM