Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 2 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 4 New York City-New Things?
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 10 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 17 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 18 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 Boston to see Sargent works
- 22 Southern Alabama trip report
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning