Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions