Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 adams morgan - safety
- 2 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 3 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley