I recently posted a message about visiting Makers Mark Bourbon distillery in Bardstown, KY and received great advice. However, due to the same great advice I have decided to extend my visit in Kentucky to include the Lexington area. I have read about a few more bourbon distilleries in the area such as Labrot & Graham, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey, and 4 Roses. Of course, the guidebooks all give them rave reviews. I was wondering what the "truth" is from the participants of this forum about these sights. Also, any advice on what would be the best way or route to include scenic driving along the way to these distilleries? Thanks.
Kentucky Bourbon & Horse Sightseeing
- 1 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 4 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Key West at Christmas time
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 13 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 14 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 15 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 romantic colorado trip
- 19 Fourth of July Weekend
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Fires in Colorado
- 22 Marcola?
- 23 Updates from Hanalei
- 24 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 25 Hi from Sacramento GTG!