I am taking my wife to Kennebunkport, Maine for a long weekend in June. I am looking for some restaurants recommendations. One night we are looking for a casual local spot in town for seafood. It does not need to be anything fancy.
The 2nd night I am looking for something a little more upscale, also either steak or seafood. The White Barn Inn is a little too expensive. Can anyone recommend something a bit less expensive but still very good?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/hydrayouth/
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 http://alphagenixsweden.com/renovie-serum/
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 6 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 8 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 9 Best People Traffic Counters
- 10 My Topic Titlehttp://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 11 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 12 trip out west horses and rafting
- 13 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 14 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Costco Travel
- 20 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 21 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 22 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 23 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 24 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 25 Route 81: RI to Orlando