I am taking my wife to Kennebunkport, Maine for a long weekend in June. I am looking for some restaurants recommendations. One night we are looking for a casual local spot in town for seafood. It does not need to be anything fancy.
The 2nd night I am looking for something a little more upscale, also either steak or seafood. The White Barn Inn is a little too expensive. Can anyone recommend something a bit less expensive but still very good?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 2 Interracial couples traveling south
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 5 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 6 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 8 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 9 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 10 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 11 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 14 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 15 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 16 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile