I am taking my wife to Kennebunkport, Maine for a long weekend in June. I am looking for some restaurants recommendations. One night we are looking for a casual local spot in town for seafood. It does not need to be anything fancy.
The 2nd night I am looking for something a little more upscale, also either steak or seafood. The White Barn Inn is a little too expensive. Can anyone recommend something a bit less expensive but still very good?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 Travel West Coast
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents