I am taking my wife to Kennebunkport, Maine for a long weekend in June. I am looking for some restaurants recommendations. One night we are looking for a casual local spot in town for seafood. It does not need to be anything fancy.
The 2nd night I am looking for something a little more upscale, also either steak or seafood. The White Barn Inn is a little too expensive. Can anyone recommend something a bit less expensive but still very good?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers