I am taking my wife to Kennebunkport, Maine for a long weekend in June. I am looking for some restaurants recommendations. One night we are looking for a casual local spot in town for seafood. It does not need to be anything fancy.
The 2nd night I am looking for something a little more upscale, also either steak or seafood. The White Barn Inn is a little too expensive. Can anyone recommend something a bit less expensive but still very good?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 2 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 3 Another question about hawaii
- 4 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 5 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 8 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 9 Chicago Cab
- 10 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 11 Restaurants in DC
- 12 Broadway show tickets
- 13 4th of July in Chicago
- 14 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 15 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Sedona to Vegas
- 18 Hawk's
- 19 Oahu hotels
- 20 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 21 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 22 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 23 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?