Can anyone tell me if the 6 hour and the 7 1/2 hour Major Marine Kenai Fjords tours are the same. I think the 7 1/2 hour tour stops at another glacier, when the 6 hr. rides by it, but is this worth the extra time? We are finishing our reservations and found that on June 8 (when we are in Seward) the 7 1/2 hour tour is not running yet. Should we reroute our entire trip to be able to take the longer tour? Thanks in advance!
Kenai Fjords Wildlife Tour
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Vero Beach FL
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?