Can anyone tell me if the 6 hour and the 7 1/2 hour Major Marine Kenai Fjords tours are the same. I think the 7 1/2 hour tour stops at another glacier, when the 6 hr. rides by it, but is this worth the extra time? We are finishing our reservations and found that on June 8 (when we are in Seward) the 7 1/2 hour tour is not running yet. Should we reroute our entire trip to be able to take the longer tour? Thanks in advance!
Kenai Fjords Wildlife Tour
- 1 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Memphis Tours
- 7 Please critique our plan...
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Gearhart Oregon
- 13 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 California, Northern
- 17 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????