I'll be in Maui for 10 days in January and am trying to plan a few things in advance. The hardest to know about is the decent restaurants or good and inexpensive local ones. I'll be in the Kehei area so mainly looking at places to eat there.....some reasonable and one or two for a special night out ( willing to spend $100-150). Also appreciate any recommendations for dinner in Lahaina , preferably on the water, and if possible one that you can walk in without reservations. Many thanks for suggestions and help.
Kehei and/or Lahaina restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 4 New York City in April
- 5 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 6 Boston in winter?
- 7 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 15 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 16 Baytown, Texas
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Moving from VA to CT
- 19 New Orleans pictures
- 20 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 21 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?