Howdy - we're headed to KC to catch a Yankees game. I've been to the plaza area many times, but not to a game, so wondering if anyone could advise. The plan is to hang out at the Plaza on Sat., go to the game on Sunday afternoon, then drive home. So I am at a loss as to where to sleep for the night. Also - Anyone know the best way to get there from the plaza if that is where we stay? Thanks, Fodorites.
KC for ballgame - where to stay?
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 NYC
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 17 Help with NYC transit
- 18 Boston Area College Tour
- 19 Door County
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 23 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?