Howdy - we're headed to KC to catch a Yankees game. I've been to the plaza area many times, but not to a game, so wondering if anyone could advise. The plan is to hang out at the Plaza on Sat., go to the game on Sunday afternoon, then drive home. So I am at a loss as to where to sleep for the night. Also - Anyone know the best way to get there from the plaza if that is where we stay? Thanks, Fodorites.
KC for ballgame - where to stay?
View all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Judo in California?
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon