My husband and I want to spend about 3 days kayaking around the San Juan Islands. My question is which island and harbour is best to set out from and return to. We plan to rent a 2 place kayak so if anyone knows which outfit has the best rentals I'd be interested in that info as well. We don't want a guide...just to rent the kayak. I purchased a good nautical map of the area but I'd really like to hear from someone who has been there. Helpful info would be...a good route to travel to see wildlife and whales and the best campgrounds along the way. Thanks so much for any help.
kayaking in the San Juan Islands
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 21 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 24 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 25 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport