We'd like to do some kayaking when we're in Kauai next month (Sept. 6-10 in the Princeville area; Sept. 10-14 in the Poipu area). We'd considered kayaking the Na Pali coast, but have decided that that's a bit more ($, time, effort) than we'd like. We don't necessarily need a guided tour (though we aren't opposed to one), but don't want to have to transport the kayaks ourselves. We will have a car. I look forward to hearing your suggestions. Mahalo.
Kayaking in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 2 Things to do around New York
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Yellowstone Dining
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Coronado Ferry
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Hotels near beach orange county
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels