DH and I are staying in Venice for 5 days at end of April, and I have been researching some new things for us to do during our visit. We have never kayaked and the Lido Mangrove Tunnels Tour looks wonderful, especially for first timers. Has anyone done this? Can you provide your review? Thanks!
Kayak Tour of South Lido Mangrove Tunnels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 3 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 4 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 9 Baytown, Texas
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 13 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 14 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Santa Barbara area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 20 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 24 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 25 Need advice for visiting Oahu.