DH and I are staying in Venice for 5 days at end of April, and I have been researching some new things for us to do during our visit. We have never kayaked and the Lido Mangrove Tunnels Tour looks wonderful, especially for first timers. Has anyone done this? Can you provide your review? Thanks!
Kayak Tour of South Lido Mangrove Tunnels
- 1 Blue ridge parkway
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Minnesota State Fair
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Great Beach's
- 9 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 10 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 11 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Fires in Colorado
- 14 National Parks?
- 15 Hotels in New Orleans
- 16 Seattle in July
- 17 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 20 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 21 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 22 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 23 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio