DH and I are staying in Venice for 5 days at end of April, and I have been researching some new things for us to do during our visit. We have never kayaked and the Lido Mangrove Tunnels Tour looks wonderful, especially for first timers. Has anyone done this? Can you provide your review? Thanks!
Kayak Tour of South Lido Mangrove Tunnels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 5 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 san fran sightseeing
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 17 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 18 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 New York City in April
- 23 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 24 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 25 Yellowstone in the winter?