I'm looking for a kayak tour in Seattle? I'd like to see the house boats (ala Sleepless in Seattle) and nature. I called Agua Verde Paddle Club, but they don't run tours for the week I'll be in Seattle (early August). Anywhere else I should check?
Also, possible to see the house boats from land? Where do I go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Shelling, Kayaking and Hiking Gulf Coast
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 Interracial couples traveling south
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 Traveling in winter
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Uber boston