I'm looking for a kayak tour in Seattle? I'd like to see the house boats (ala Sleepless in Seattle) and nature. I called Agua Verde Paddle Club, but they don't run tours for the week I'll be in Seattle (early August). Anywhere else I should check?
Also, possible to see the house boats from land? Where do I go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Acadia National Park
- 7 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/juvalux-reviews/
- 8 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 9 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 10 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 11 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 12 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 13 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 14 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 15 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 16 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 17 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 18 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 19 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 20 Monument Valley
- 21 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 22 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 23 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 24 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 25 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.