I'm looking for a kayak tour in Seattle? I'd like to see the house boats (ala Sleepless in Seattle) and nature. I called Agua Verde Paddle Club, but they don't run tours for the week I'll be in Seattle (early August). Anywhere else I should check?
Also, possible to see the house boats from land? Where do I go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 What to request?
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 What to see in Portland
- 10 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 How much cash do you travel with?
- 13 More problems for Big Sur
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Rules of the NY Subway
- 21 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 22 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 23 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas