I'm looking for a kayak tour in Seattle? I'd like to see the house boats (ala Sleepless in Seattle) and nature. I called Agua Verde Paddle Club, but they don't run tours for the week I'll be in Seattle (early August). Anywhere else I should check?
Also, possible to see the house boats from land? Where do I go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Best Burgers in Tampa Bay?
- 4 Things to do in Tampa Bay?
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 Oregon Coast question
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 14 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 15 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 16 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 17 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 18 Moving to Montana
- 19 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 20 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 21 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Savanah GA
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Florida with a 2 year old