Excellent article in our local paper.
Dr Downs says it straight....rock outcroppings where majority of drownings occurred were only known to us, now highlighted in guide books.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 2 Maui in January
- 3 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 4 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 5 Planning a trip to US Dec16/Jan 17.
- 6 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 7 3 capes scenic loop and lodging
- 8 NYC Trip report
- 9 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 10 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Travel Blog
- 14 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 15 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 16 Itinerary Critique
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 19 A week in NYC - first timers
- 20 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 21 Canon beach lodging
- 22 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 23 FLA testing the waters
- 24 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 25 Mid September New England trip itinerary