I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 NYC jazz with a minor
- 3 NYC Itinerary Help
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 6 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 5 week in US/Mexico
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 14 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 New Orleans Weekend
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,