I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 SFO International Airport
- 7 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 8 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Arches National Park in a day
- 20 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 21 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?