I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants Chicago June
- 2 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 3 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 4 tip for valet parking
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 California: Getty museum
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 12 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 18 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 NYC with my 13 year old
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?