I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 3 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 4 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 5 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 6 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 7 Texas
- 8 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 9 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 10 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 24 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass