I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle Hyatts
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL