I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
- 1 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 2 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Key West at Christmas time
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 11 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 14 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 romantic colorado trip
- 18 Fourth of July Weekend
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Marcola?
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 24 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 25 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party