I have booked a trip to Kauai in August with my 2 kids, ages 5 and 9. We will be staying in a condo in the southern part of the state, near Poipo beach. Any suggestions on some fun things to do? I am maybe interested in some day hikes, any easy trails that go to a waterfall? My 9 year old has gone ziplining before and wants to do it again, does anyone know of any a child of that age can do?
Kauai with young children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Hotels Philly
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 Texas
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 California
- 10 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Deep South sept 2015
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015