My wife and I will be in Kauai the first week of October and want some suggestions from people that have been. We are planning to stay at the Westin in Princeville. We are renting a car but other than that we are open to fun ideas. We like to hike, kayak, snorkel, zipline, eat great food, and for sure enjoy the Hawaiian sun on the beach. Thank you in advance for any help you all have!!!
Kauai - Suggestions (Hotel, Yummy eats, Best Beaches, Best Hikes, etc...)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Wedding venue in NH
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Alaska
- 21 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 22 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 23 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?