My wife and I will be in Kauai the first week of October and want some suggestions from people that have been. We are planning to stay at the Westin in Princeville. We are renting a car but other than that we are open to fun ideas. We like to hike, kayak, snorkel, zipline, eat great food, and for sure enjoy the Hawaiian sun on the beach. Thank you in advance for any help you all have!!!
Kauai - Suggestions (Hotel, Yummy eats, Best Beaches, Best Hikes, etc...)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 Camping Generator!?
- 4 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 5 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 8 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 9 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 10 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do