My wife and I will be in Kauai the first week of October and want some suggestions from people that have been. We are planning to stay at the Westin in Princeville. We are renting a car but other than that we are open to fun ideas. We like to hike, kayak, snorkel, zipline, eat great food, and for sure enjoy the Hawaiian sun on the beach. Thank you in advance for any help you all have!!!
Kauai - Suggestions (Hotel, Yummy eats, Best Beaches, Best Hikes, etc...)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway this week
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Union Square area restaurant
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 6 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014