I am doing research on the Kilauea Slippery Slide. I would like to know the entire history of it. When it was built and by whom. How it was built. Was it always accessible? When it was no longer accessible was there a reason. What was that reason. How did the closure impact the area and locals. What was the controversy behind deciding to close it. Any information would be appreciated. The more the better. I know this is a very dated subject almost from 60 years ago but I am not able to find very many specific on this subject. Thank you
Kauai Slippery Slide in Kilauea
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Fripp island
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013