I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Are you looking Estate Planning Lawyer?
- 4 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 7 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 8 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 9 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 13 Currency and hotels
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 19 disneyland
- 20 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida