I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?