I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 3 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 6 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 7 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 8 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 9 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Hill-Crest "Museum"