I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Vegas
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 4 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 San Fran
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 SF and northern California - October
- 16 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 Alabama trip in Dec
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 Towing a camper trailer during January