I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Hotels in San Diego
- 5 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 6 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 11 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 12 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 13 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 16 Hawaii with limited time
- 17 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 18 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 19 Grand Teton Questions
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 24 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation