I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 National Parks?
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Death Valley in November
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 11 Blue ridge parkway
- 12 Minnesota State Fair
- 13 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 16 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 Fires in Colorado
- 19 Hotels in New Orleans
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations