I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Chicago to Charleston
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 Route Planning for East USA
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 universal studios and disney
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?