I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Oregon road trip
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 21 Dining in St. Louis
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 NYC For The Day
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August