I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 11 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 Christmas weather?
- 20 Big island itinerary
- 21 New York City and New England
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 24 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 25 Thousand Islands