I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Expand the number of back
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 5 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 6 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 10 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 11 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 12 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 18 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 22 Inexpensive family getaways
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 25 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help