I'm just starting the preliminary research for our upcoming trip to Kauai. I will probably be back with more questions, but I have a few on my mind right now.
Note: we (my husband and I) are going the end of April / beginning of May and are staying on the south side of Kauai.
- Can anyone suggest some great beach-side beach-bars / restaurants? They do not need to be fancy, just looking for great views and a fun vibe.
- What's the best Na Pali boat tour? I read departing from the north coast is best, correct? Snorkel trip or sunset dinner cruise?
- Speaking of, how is the snorkeling? Best locations?
- Tidepools or Dondero's for a romantic, tasty dinner?
- Where is the best spot to watch the sunrise? And the sunset?
I'm still compiling my information, like I said I'll be back, but if anyone has any other comments, advice, or must-do's, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Sonoma
- 6 Northwest Passage
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 101 closure
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 25 New Orleans