We are headed for the first time to Hawaii late July w/our kids (11 & 6yo). We will go to Oahu to visit Arizona, etc. for a few days and want to visit another island. We are torn between Maui & Kauai (decided to save BI for another time). We love beaches, some sight seeing, snorkeling, etc. Since we are staying in Oahu, I am concerned that Oahu & Maui may be too crowded/touristy and Kauai will be a better balance. However, thought Maui would be interesting and fun too perhaps more to do. Either way, I realize I can't go wrong w/either island but still would love some input. What would you recommend?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 10 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 11 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3