We are headed for the first time to Hawaii late July w/our kids (11 & 6yo). We will go to Oahu to visit Arizona, etc. for a few days and want to visit another island. We are torn between Maui & Kauai (decided to save BI for another time). We love beaches, some sight seeing, snorkeling, etc. Since we are staying in Oahu, I am concerned that Oahu & Maui may be too crowded/touristy and Kauai will be a better balance. However, thought Maui would be interesting and fun too perhaps more to do. Either way, I realize I can't go wrong w/either island but still would love some input. What would you recommend?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/verutum-rx/
- 2 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 3 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 4 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 5 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 6 Hawaii wedding
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 Oregon Coast question
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Moving to Montana
- 18 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 19 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Savanah GA
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Florida with a 2 year old