We are headed for the first time to Hawaii late July w/our kids (11 & 6yo). We will go to Oahu to visit Arizona, etc. for a few days and want to visit another island. We are torn between Maui & Kauai (decided to save BI for another time). We love beaches, some sight seeing, snorkeling, etc. Since we are staying in Oahu, I am concerned that Oahu & Maui may be too crowded/touristy and Kauai will be a better balance. However, thought Maui would be interesting and fun too perhaps more to do. Either way, I realize I can't go wrong w/either island but still would love some input. What would you recommend?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MO road trip itinerary
- 2 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 3 Restaurant Grading Policy
- 4 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 5 Visiting New York State
- 6 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 7 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 8 Read the Facts and Reviews Of NO2 Max
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/brainup-iq/
- 10 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/oxinovao/
- 11 begin producing development that is good.
- 12 Anti-Aging Skin Cream For Men
- 13 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 14 Best Antique Dealers in FL
- 15 Alaska
- 16 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/bisou-moisturizer-cream/
- 17 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/arcaderm-hydrating-serum/
- 19 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 20 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 21 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 22 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 23 MegaDrox - Increase Your Muscle Strength and Mass
- 24 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 25 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?