We are headed for the first time to Hawaii late July w/our kids (11 & 6yo). We will go to Oahu to visit Arizona, etc. for a few days and want to visit another island. We are torn between Maui & Kauai (decided to save BI for another time). We love beaches, some sight seeing, snorkeling, etc. Since we are staying in Oahu, I am concerned that Oahu & Maui may be too crowded/touristy and Kauai will be a better balance. However, thought Maui would be interesting and fun too perhaps more to do. Either way, I realize I can't go wrong w/either island but still would love some input. What would you recommend?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 9 cruising the Mississippi river
- 10 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Juneau cruise stop
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 New England Canada Road Trip
- 16 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport