My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/max-testo-Xl/
- 2 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 3 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 6 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 13 Redwoods National Park
- 14 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 17 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 18 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 19 New Mexico in May
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 22 Traveling Alone
- 23 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 Last minute trip to Arizona