My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Boston to Naples florida
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 11 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston