My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/juggernox/
- 2 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/white-light-smile/
- 3 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 4 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 5 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 6 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 7 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 10 Hiking 'the wave'
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 Restaurant Help Needed
- 19 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 las vegas anyone
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help