My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 3 Boston Food Tour
- 4 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 5 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 6 "Fitness" vacations
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Help plan my trip please
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 11 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 12 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 13 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 14 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 15 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 22 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Roadtrip Rental Car
- 25 Coffee Bean advise from all you travelers...