My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 My son's first day in New York
- 3 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 6 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 11 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston