My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Which island for R&R?
- 15 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 16 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver