My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Northwest Passage
- 4 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 7 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 9 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 10 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 11 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 12 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 13 Northwest Car Trip
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 17 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide