My fiancé and I want to have our wedding on 11 11 11 in Hawaii. We're taking our family members a log. We got a really good deal on tickets and hotel. Aston hotel in Maui is giving us a really good deal.
My question is, where is the most romantic and beautiful spot to get married in either Kauai or Maui. We have several senior citizens with us as well. We would like to go on nice adventures, yet be able to relax. I heard Kauai rains a lot in November. We've never been to Hawaii, so I don't know what to expect.
We want to have a traditional Hawaiian ceremony followed by a reception at a restaurant with hula dancers. Nothing big.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 4 Oregon Coast question
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 9 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 10 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 11 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 12 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 13 Moving to Montana
- 14 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 15 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 16 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 19 Savanah GA
- 20 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 21 Florida with a 2 year old
- 22 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 23 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 24 Colorado itinerary
- 25 West Virginia -the 49th state!