I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Kauai North Shore Rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Deep South sept 2015
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 10 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 13 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 14 Portland, OR hotel question
- 15 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Texas
- 19 Los Angeles day trips
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels