I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Kauai North Shore Rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 13 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 San Diego Little Italy
- 19 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants