I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 3 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 4 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 5 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 6 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 7 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 8 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 9 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 10 Valdez, Alaska
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 18 Inexpensive family getaways
- 19 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?