I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 North Carolina airports
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids