I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 2 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 3 Cashless Toll roads.
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 6 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 7 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 8 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 9 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 10 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 11 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 12 Farewell from Ira
- 13 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 14 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 15 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 16 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 17 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Help with driving East to West
- 20 taking home sand
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 22 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 23 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 24 Broken Arrow
- 25 Need a corporate sedan in JFK