I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Kauai North Shore Rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 3 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Quick Trip to NYC
- 9 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 12 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 13 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 14 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Road trip itinerary
- 17 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 18 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 24 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 25 denver to badlands