I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Alaska
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Cross country tips
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 9 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 10 Parka in PA during February?
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 15 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 18 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 IAH to HOU Questions
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 March in New Mexico
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 San Francisco transit options