My husband and I will be visiting the islands of Kauai and Maui with our two year old this fall. We are looking for any suggestions on activities with small children. Also, we will be staying at the Stouffer Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort on Maui. The description in Fodor's looks great but any comments based on first hand experience about the hotel would be greatly appreciated.
Kauai & Maui with Toddler/Stouffer Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 14 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa