We are planning a trip to Kauai for June 2007. We like Marriott resorts and have stayed at the Renaissance Wailea in Maui and the KoOlina Ihilani on Oahu and loved them both! Would like input from someone who has experienced a stay at the Marriott in Lihue, Kauai. How are the rooms? Would you recommend the regular hotel rooms or the BeachClub Villas? Do they typically grant upgrades upon request? How is the swimming/snorkeling on the beach right there in front? What is your opinion of the location? Is there plenty of sunshine on that side of the island in June? Would appreciate any first-hand information on this Resort.
Kauai Marriott Resort & BeachClub - How is it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH