We are planning a trip to Kauai for June 2007. We like Marriott resorts and have stayed at the Renaissance Wailea in Maui and the KoOlina Ihilani on Oahu and loved them both! Would like input from someone who has experienced a stay at the Marriott in Lihue, Kauai. How are the rooms? Would you recommend the regular hotel rooms or the BeachClub Villas? Do they typically grant upgrades upon request? How is the swimming/snorkeling on the beach right there in front? What is your opinion of the location? Is there plenty of sunshine on that side of the island in June? Would appreciate any first-hand information on this Resort.
Kauai Marriott Resort & BeachClub - How is it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 A day in Dallas
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Door County Suggestions
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 20 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings