We are planning a trip to Kauai for June 2007. We like Marriott resorts and have stayed at the Renaissance Wailea in Maui and the KoOlina Ihilani on Oahu and loved them both! Would like input from someone who has experienced a stay at the Marriott in Lihue, Kauai. How are the rooms? Would you recommend the regular hotel rooms or the BeachClub Villas? Do they typically grant upgrades upon request? How is the swimming/snorkeling on the beach right there in front? What is your opinion of the location? Is there plenty of sunshine on that side of the island in June? Would appreciate any first-hand information on this Resort.
Kauai Marriott Resort & BeachClub - How is it?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Grand Canyon in March?
- 9 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 10 California Tour Groups?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE