We are planning a trip to Kauai for June 2007. We like Marriott resorts and have stayed at the Renaissance Wailea in Maui and the KoOlina Ihilani on Oahu and loved them both! Would like input from someone who has experienced a stay at the Marriott in Lihue, Kauai. How are the rooms? Would you recommend the regular hotel rooms or the BeachClub Villas? Do they typically grant upgrades upon request? How is the swimming/snorkeling on the beach right there in front? What is your opinion of the location? Is there plenty of sunshine on that side of the island in June? Would appreciate any first-hand information on this Resort.
Kauai Marriott Resort & BeachClub - How is it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 12 Fancy dining
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Hotel near Miami airport
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Will have five days in Savannah
- 17 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Itinerary opinions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 Santa Barbara, California