The last time we were in Kauai, quite a few years ago, we stopped on the highway on the way to Poipu at a roadside place...it wasn't that far beyond the airport. It had both indoor and outdoor seating. It had fish sandwiches etc., as I recall. It looked a bit like a shack; it was not a sit-down restaurant. You ordered at the counter but the food was very good, and it was very popular. Does anyone have an idea what the name of the place would be?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 7 charleston during Christmas Week
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana