The last time we were in Kauai, quite a few years ago, we stopped on the highway on the way to Poipu at a roadside place...it wasn't that far beyond the airport. It had both indoor and outdoor seating. It had fish sandwiches etc., as I recall. It looked a bit like a shack; it was not a sit-down restaurant. You ordered at the counter but the food was very good, and it was very popular. Does anyone have an idea what the name of the place would be?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 rain in Kauai
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 12 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 16 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 17 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 18 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 25 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?