We are a family of 4 (2 kids ages 10 and 12) and will be going to Kauai. 5 nights will be at the Hyatt in Poipu with points and I am trying to decide on if we should split the time and stay up North or Central or pay for the additional 2 nights (close to 400).
We land after a long day around 8 pm and I was thinking we could either stay in Kapaa or Princeville. I found the Marriott in Kapaa and found availability at Hanalei Bay resort for my dates.
Day 1-we will probably wake up very early so Drive to Hanalei and hike NaPali Coast; Tunnels beach; see town-do you think this will be too much for 1 day?
Day 2-Wailia Falls and area, Helicopter Ride (this night we will drive down to Poipu)
Day 4-Zipline/kayak/hike tour
Day 7-flight back
Please provide any comments. Since the 5 nights at the Hyatt are paid for, I don’t want to spend time going north. Alternatively, I could explore more on Day 2 (Kee beach, etc…) and do the helicopter ride while we are in Poipu. Looks like most of the companies are down that way anyway.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 3 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 4 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 14 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 15 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 16 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 What car service?
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 Denali
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maine in May?