Trying to pick a Kauai helicopter tour and was told that the seating on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter is not the best (2 passengers with no view on the back). Heard about the no door helicopters...anyone who can provide more info on that? It sounds scary with no doors, yet it's so good for taking pictures!!
Kauai helicopter tours - which vendor offers best price & view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Camping Generator!?
- 3 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 4 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 5 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah