Trying to pick a Kauai helicopter tour and was told that the seating on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter is not the best (2 passengers with no view on the back). Heard about the no door helicopters...anyone who can provide more info on that? It sounds scary with no doors, yet it's so good for taking pictures!!
Kauai helicopter tours - which vendor offers best price & view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 6 ONP help
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 11 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 14 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 15 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 16 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 17 Road Tour in Usa
- 18 So you love handbags!
- 19 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 20 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 21 replica designer handbags
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign