Trying to pick a Kauai helicopter tour and was told that the seating on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter is not the best (2 passengers with no view on the back). Heard about the no door helicopters...anyone who can provide more info on that? It sounds scary with no doors, yet it's so good for taking pictures!!
Kauai helicopter tours - which vendor offers best price & view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 3 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 4 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 5 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 6 boston
- 7 Spring Break in Charleston
- 8 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 9 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 10 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 11 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 12 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 visiting chicago
- 15 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 21 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 23 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 24 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 25 Alaska- two days in Seward