Trying to pick a Kauai helicopter tour and was told that the seating on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter is not the best (2 passengers with no view on the back). Heard about the no door helicopters...anyone who can provide more info on that? It sounds scary with no doors, yet it's so good for taking pictures!!
Kauai helicopter tours - which vendor offers best price & view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 14 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 18 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 19 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,