Trying to pick a Kauai helicopter tour and was told that the seating on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter is not the best (2 passengers with no view on the back). Heard about the no door helicopters...anyone who can provide more info on that? It sounds scary with no doors, yet it's so good for taking pictures!!
Kauai helicopter tours - which vendor offers best price & view?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 15 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 19 Moving to New Jersey
- 20 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 21 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 22 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 23 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 24 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 25 West Coast Road Trip