Will be staying in the Princeville area in May and would love to do a helicopter tour, but it seems most of the operators depart from Lihue. Has anyone taken a tour from a company departing from the small Princeville airport? I would like to avoid driving back to Lihue once I get to the north side of the island.
Kauai: Helicopter Tours Originating at Princeville Airport
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 9 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 10 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 11 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 14 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 15 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 16 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 17 One day in NYC
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Marcola?
- 20 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 21 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 24 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 25 Hotels in New Orleans